Thursday, February 10, 2011

MY PINK RAY BAN

Magical glasses!
Bring a joy in my life
Like a dream comes true
I remember the date
Hey it is 20 May

I called it cool Thursday
I smile at you
And you smile back at me
You say hi…
Unannounced I am blown
In the fantasy

Please, don’t get me up
And you continue…
You said nice ray ban
Then I gave you the ray ban
You wore it…
Come and take a picture…
I said…
Good idea…

But guess what?
It doesn’t last forever…
Please shut up
Don’t want to remember it
The date or anything

I called it suck Thursday
Now I don’t want to look at you
Your smile is the greatest pain
Now I say bye!
The reality makes me
Feeling down…down

Anyone! Please wake me up
I am drowning in the sea
Full of confusion
Now, you give me back my ray ban
I’ve thrown it away
Together with the pictures
I said…
So relief…

created by auni....
sedang bosan...

sebenarnya dah lama tulis.. 25 july 2010 lagi. :))
ohh ya ! ray ban pink aku dah hilang :'(
sedih tau :(

ok, credit to MAMAT sebab tolong pakaikann. HAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home